The Executive Team Reset™ program offers troubled teams, partnerships and family enterprise the opportunity to move from a state of turmoil, disarray and dysfunction to working well together.
The Executive Team Reset™ program is engineered and delivered around your team’s unique circumstances. Creating peaceful, stable and effective working relationships, built around a unified vision, are the program’s core goals.
We develop our understanding of every team’s challenges by getting to know each of its members and their perspectives. Then we’ll bring you together incrementally, to begin working towards a full team reset. Our approach for getting to the heart of your team’s troubles and then helping you develop the ways you’ll work better together going forward, includes:
- Giving every team member the opportunity to be heard
- Jump-starting frank and respectful communication between teammates
- Establishing role clarity
- Negotiating strong differences
- Facilitating a shared vision that everyone can get behind
- Deepening individual commitment and collaboration through team covenants
- Creating a model for communicating with one another going forward
- Begin reconciling and reinventing damaged relationships
Executive Team Reset™ participants should be willing to:
- Work privately with the coach
- Participate in team system redesign during facilitated joint sessions
- With support, collaborate for relationship reinvention and reconciliation
- Maintain the agreements and system they rebuild
A Personal Message for Teams in Turmoil:
from Coach David Schulman, M.S., LMHC
Some team systems are haphazardly designed from the outset, while others evolve or devolve into a condition that no longer serves its mission or the people on it.
Clashes of ego, personality, mindset, or vision, as well as frequently changing external factors, easily derail an executive team’s ability to function and respond to its ultimate purpose. In the interim, the discord stresses and exhausts everyone.
The Executive Team Reset™ program involves every willing executive team member in healing its divides and reinventing how the team will operate. I understand how frustrated leaders are when roadblocks to success come from within. But it’s common, and, with appropriate support, very often repairable.